H2-1078F5WH CAT5E INSERT HD WHITE
Category 5e High Density (HD) modular jacks, RJ-45 keystone jacks, is 8-position 8-conductor (8P8C) and is designed with a smaller rear footprint maximizing space utilization in confined work areas. It is engineered to provide superior performance and reliability, supporting up to Gigabit Ethernet applications. The advanced printed circuit board design is tuned to provide optimum signal quality with maximum headroom, allowing it to exceed TIA/EIA Category 5e performance standards.
- CAT 5e rated connectors provide excellent performance for data networks requiring maximum speed and bandwidth
- PCB technology provides maximum performance and superior signal quality
- Enhanced crosstalk cancellation reduces return loss and improves performance by rejecting noise and unwanted signals
- Exceeds Category 5e industry performance requirements
- Terminate with 110 punch down tool ICACSPDT00
- Designed with rear split back 110 IDC reducing termination time
- Reduced rear footprint allows for greater connectivity density and provides for more port configurations in a smaller area
- Includes an integrated TIA-568A/B color wiring diagram
- Backwards compatible to all lower rated category components
- Compatible with all ICC faceplates, inserts, surface mount boxes, and blank patch panels
- Compatible with all ICC furniture faceplates, bezels, and surface mount boxes
- For use with ICC Category 5e patch cords
- Available in almond, black, blue, gray, green, ivory, orange, purple, red, white, and yellow
- Installation instructions included
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA-568-C requirements for permanent, channel link and component performances
- UL 1863 Compliant
1. CAT 5e Module:
Current rating: 1.5 amps
Insulation resistance: 500 mohms min.
Contact resistance: 20 mohms max.
DC resistance: 0.1 ohm max.
Transmission performance exceeds Category 5e connecting hardware requirements specified in ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 when used with compatible horizontal cable
Plug insertion life: 750 cycles min.
Plug and jack contact force: 100 grams min. using FCC approved plug
Plug retention force: 30 lbs min.
Temperature: -40o to 150o F (-40o to 68o C)
Housing: ABS, UL 94V-0
Jack wiring: 50 micro inches of gold over 100 inches of nickel
Connector: insulation displacement connector (IDC); accepts 23~24 AWG solid wire
D: Colors: XX: AL-Almond, BK-Black, BL-Blue, GN-Green, GY-Gray, IV-Ivory, OR-Orange, PR-Purple, RD-Red, WH-White, YL-Yellow
2. Termination cap:
A. Material: PC, UL 94V-0
B.Color: Light Blue